Saturday, October 16, 2010

Twists and Turns - Part 3

In the journey of twists and turns on the road of life we find ourselves a part of the history of God. The thought came to mind the other day: boy, history would look a whole lot different without God in it.

I see God in the history of my life.

* being a christian from the age of 6 years old
* living a prophetic life
* going to Bible College
* becoming a teacher at the Bible College
* working at Day & Ross

God has been in the midst of it all.

I can't deny that God has led me every step of the journey. No, the journey hasn't been easy. There has been alot of change that has happened over the years and yet God has been in the midst of Change. God is Change.

I look back on my life and understand that God has opened my heart and poured it out. I hope that my life has somehow influenced someone else's history. I would like to think that somehow my history and story has influenced someone else's history and story.

I pray that my life is an open book and will help others with their twists and turns in their own journey.

My journey and history has been influenced by someone else's journey and history.

So on my journey, the question I have is this: When I move on to the next step of the journey will anyone notice?

Not that this really matters.

It's not like I'm leaving on bad terms. Far from that. I need to move forward in the journey. It's not like I won't return back to where I came from.

So the journey continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment