Sunday, August 28, 2011

Life at 35

I love how life has taken on more meaning this past season of my life. I must be honest by saying that I thought my life would look differently than it does. I would love to have been married by now with children. I would have thought my life would have been in what I thought ministry would have looked like.

But...

I must say that I am thankful....grateful... for what my life looks like right now. Ministry is sweet.

I have had such opportunities in the last 6 months that have been absolutely out of this world crazy and amazing. I have reconnected to people that I haven't seen in many many years. I have been able to encourage them.

And it hasn't all been about me encouraging them, pouring into them, taking them "under my wing". Not in the least. It's been about watching my family increase. Gaining a brother. Gaining a sister. Watching friendships rekindle. Being full of awe and wonder at what is God up to.

Yeah, my life is wonderful right now.

Ministry has taken on a different look right now. I am part of a grass roots ministry right now. I am singing background vocals which I enjoy. I am sharing once a month for a few minutes.

I don't know what's ahead for me.... but I must say that being 35 has been alright. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment