Thursday, October 17, 2013

Seasons, They Are A Changin'

As I look at this blog, I see that two years have passed since I've wrote one on this site. I had written notes on Facebook, hoping that there would be more traffic and visibility. I'm not sure if there was. Maybe there was...Maybe not. Who knows.

Within the context of the two years that have passed, a whole lot of life has been lived. It's been a rough journey to say the least. Loss, grief, frustration, questions..a ton of them.

But the season is changing...I'm sure you are familiar with me saying this. I think that's what blogging is for me. The sheer discovery of change.

Life is on the upswing at the moment. It's something I celebrate.

I also know that when the season changes, there is an overlapping of seasons. Let me explain:
I have seen it snow in October....but just because it snows in October doesn't mean that it's winter. Winter doesn't start until late December.

As a season begins to change, there will be an overlapping for a little while. Things are changing. This I know. This I embrace and celebrate. Let there be one last winter blizzard. It won't last.

I will continue to write blogs the same way I always have...when I feel like there is something to be said. Hope you will keep with me on the journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment