Friday, December 31, 2010

2010: My.... what a year it's been. It's been a year where there have been alot of questions, alot of seeking direction, alot of finding direction, alot of facing the fears in the midst of that direction and taking the next step in the journey.

Not alot of health issues this year thankfully.

I am so thankful to know what God's voice sounds like and to be brave enough to take a step even though the step seems so insurmountable and frightening. I don't regret it. If one never takes a step, one remains where they were. I want to move forward to the next phase of life.

So, what does 2011 have in store? I really believe it is a year where God's Sheep need to really know His Voice and to believe and follow. I really believe it is a time to prepare our hearts and minds and souls for the next step of the journey.

Don't despise where you have been because you could never be where you are today had it not been for where you have been.

Take a hold of His Hand. Let Him take the first step and stay in line with Him.

Love God.

Love People.

Love yourself.

Allow yourself to meet new people.

The end of the year has brought on a new thing for me in the line of work. I am thankful for it. I pray for favor in the midst of it.

Love life.

Love conquers all.

Many blessings to all who read this and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment